The DNASTREAM support portal can be accessed by following this link.
The DNASTREAM support portal includes useful articles and FAQs that may help with common issues or queries – please ensure that you review these before raising a new support request.
To raise a support request please use one of the following methods:
1. Login to the DNASTREAM support portal by following the link above using your account details provided by DNASTREAM.
2. Email DNASTREAM support and include the required information in your email.
Normal support hours are 0800 to 1800 Monday to Friday excluding UK Public Holidays.
Procedure for Logging a Support Ticket
1. Please include the following when requesting support:
- Your name, organisation and site/project
- Your contact details
- A full description of the issue
- Any relevant attachments such as screenshots or other items that will help in understanding the issue
2. Please indicate the priority of the support request, as follows:
- High – Should be used for issues that significantly impair the functionality of the service or solution for a large number of users, where there is no suitable temporary workaround
- Medium – Standard priority that should be used for all issues that are not significant, of affects limited user numbers, but where the service or solution is affected
- Low – Should be used for cosmetic-only issues, feature requests or general queries