The DNASTREAM support portal can be accessed by following this link.
The DNASTREAM support portal includes useful articles and FAQs that may help with common issues or queries – please ensure that you review these before raising a new support request.
To raise a support request please use one of the following methods:
1. Login to the DNASTREAM support portal by following the link above using your account details provided by DNASTREAM.
2. Email DNASTREAM support and include the required information in your email.
Normal support hours are 0800 to 1800 Monday to Friday excluding UK Public Holidays.
Procedure for Logging a Support Ticket
1. Please include the following when requesting support:
- Your name, organisation and site/project
- Your contact details
- A full description of the issue
- Any relevant attachments such as screenshots or other items that will help in understanding the issue
2. Please indicate the priority of the support request, as follows:
- Urgent – Business critical (for productive solutions only) – an issue that results in total loss of the service or solution, or loss of a significant function that affects the majority of users where no suitable workaround exists
- High – Severe impact – an issue that significantly impairs the functionality of the service or solution for a large number of users where there is no suitable temporary workaround
- Medium – Degraded operations (the default priority) – an issue that results in slight impairment of a function of the service or solution, or a more significant issue that affects a limited number of users
- Low – Cosmetic or Feature Request – A cosmetic defect that does not affect functions of the service or solution, or a request for a new or changed feature, or a general query relating to the service or solution